Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 things!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1- I love to go for walks all the time... Rain or shine!
2- I really don't like doing these surveys, but I always do them anyways.
3- I talk about moving to different places all the time, but sometimes I don't think I have the courage to do it and will probably die in greeley.
4- For a few years now I've been thinking about starting to go by my middle name again, but I don't really know how I'd make that transition. I don't remember how I transitioned last time.
5- I have a cousin in prison and I've been writing to him since he went in.
6- I've seriously considered changing my name a few times...
7- I'm a lot more liberal than people expect me to be.
8- I have been bitten by an alligator.
9- I do relay for life everyear and would do other cancer fundraisers if I had the time/money.
10- Drama queens annoy me... a lot...
11- I love music and how it can affect someones mood as much as it does.
12- I am a quarter norwegian.
13- I pick up other peoples accents fast when I'm around them, but I can't immitate it when I'm away from them to save my life.
14- I love learning other languages.
15- When I started at UNC I wanted to be a doctor.
16- I don't know what I want to do now...
17- I tried to join the army, but they turned me away because my lungs revolt against my body constantly... aka- I have bad asthma.
18- On that note, one time I coughed so hard I ripped a hole in my lung. It was incredibly painful and I thought I was dying.
19- I was a Disney employee for almost 2 years. It was kind of a nightmare, but I miss living in Florida.
20- My grandpa died just over a year ago, but I still can't think about him without crying.
21- My grandma died almost exactly a year after my grandpa, I haven't even begun to internalize it...
22- I love the killers, franz ferdinand, and Muse more than any other bands. ever.
23- I have been thrown off of a mechanical bull. My leg was so badly bruised that it hurt to walk/ sit. It was totally worth it though.
24- I have been known to quote really obscure movies... no one ever gets it though... a lot of people just think I say really stupid and weird shit all the time... I guess I do that too though, so it evens out.
25- umm... I am always cold. it's about 70 degrees in my house right now and I can't stop shivering.

I tag Samara and Carebear.

No comments: