I feel like it's about time for me to update- it's only been months/year lol.
So as you all know I've moved home for a while. I also quit my job up in cow-town so right now I have no job. I've been looking, and had an interview at Romas last week, and it would be awesome if I got that job. Or really any job for that matter. Basically I need a source of income.
Really, I wouldn't have quit my job up north if I didn't feel like I had to. That was so stupid of my managers. It's not like they ever came right out and said "if you don't quit you'll be fired" but they made it pretty clear that they didn't approve of me commuting up. I don't see how it would have been to big of a deal- I'm still commuting up for school. Gas is killing me, but if I had a job up there that would probably at least pay for gas to get up there.
Sam is doing good. He's been fairly sick lately, but he's finally beginning to feel better. Things with him are going good- we've been together now for almost 10 months. If it weren't for him I think I totally would have flipped out when I was evicted, but he really helped me remember that my roommates had never proved to be someone I want to live with anyways, and that I had actually been really unhappy living with them the entire time we all lived together. I never really thought I would so much, but I really miss living with Camilla and Cindy. Things may have ended there really badly, but we were all living together for 2 years and there were a lot of good times. I was thinking about one time when HaWon lived with us too where in a single night we ordered food from the same delivery restaurant 4 times, each time increasing in the amount of food we got. The last time the driver came to the door it became a huge joke as to how we were getting to know each other so well. He didn't care though, since we always tipped them pretty well. We actually ordered from them about 4-5 times a week. I really miss living with them all.
that's about all that's going on right now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment