I would actually update right now, but for those of you who don't know, I cut my finger pretty bad at work a few days ago, and I'm having a pretty hard time typing when I'm missing a finger. Perhaps I'll blog later. I'll update on why I quit my job and such, but I'll have to wait to do that since I still have nightmares about my last day and I still wake up really really pissed off about it all. So another day! for now, enjoy the sleepwalking dog running into a wall!
7 comments:
missing a finger?!?!?!?!? that is a pretty bad cut.
Haven't you blogged about this before? (the dog, not the job)
I do love this doggie. Have a good time with Becky. Give her my love. I wish I was well and could be with you. Being sick is miserable.
Mom
I have blogged about the dog before, but it was a different video. I know... seems like I'm cheating at blogging... it happens.
so, i've been reading your blogs backwards... i dont' think you ever did post about why you quit your job and why you're mad at it... but i'm curious. :)
oh no I didn't, did I? Little crappy italian restaurant? Or BWW?? BWW wasn't paying me. After working there for a month, I still hadn't gotten my first paycheck. I got it about 2 weeks after quitting.
Little Crappy italian restaurant? SOOOO many reason!!! first, working 30 hours in 2.5 days is not something I'm cut out for. Second, most CREEPY customers ever. One of them asked me for Samara's number, since I said I was taken. Third, my boss was the biggest jackass I've ever met. Forth, on V-day they only scheduled 2 servers to work a restaurant with 45-ish 'tables'. (Including the bar top. NO they didn't schedule a bartender.' Fifth, when I complained about having 18 tables on V-day and said the host needed to go on a wait, my boss yelled at me and told me I needed to learn to be a good server if I was going to continue to work there. Sixth, after cutting my finger and spending the ENTIRE day in the ER, my boss still made me work the next day. And finally, Seventh- my boss tried to make me pay for said ER visit, even though it was worker comp.
Wow, that's pretty terrible. My brother Ben is experiencing the not getting paid part... he worked at a family owned print shop, but hasn't been paid since last year June. And his hours weened down in about September. they keep promising they'll pay him though.
Post a Comment