Tuesday, April 29, 2008

stupid everything....

So my Internet is turned off... lame. I came to the computer lab at school to write an essay-- actually to write 2 essays. I finished one and turned it in, but the other one is kicking my butt. It's supposed to be an argumentative essay. It can be on anything I want it to be on... I need to turn it in ASAP but no later then Thursday. I FREAKING CAN'T THINK OF A TOPIC!!! I've been trying to figure one out for the last few hours- I googled it. Got a lot of crap ideas. Can't find a good one.... I hate it when people ask me to write that kind of crap.... if you have any good ideas text me and let me know- maybe tonight will be ANOTHER all-nighter so I can write this thing...

In other news, that man that called me fat came into work again. It was actually really funny- I was totally expecting him to do it again, so I wasn't too shocked when he called me fat this time. I told a few people at work, and they made me go tell my manager. My boss was sooo mad.... he went out and had a little chat with the man telling him that he finds the way he was speaking to me to be very disrespectful. The man responded with "oh that doesn't mean anything. I'm just an old bastard. She's actually a nice girl." whatever... My boss responded to that with something like "I'm going to need to ask you to refrain from talking to our waitstaff in this manner again." The man was so angry that my boss came out to talk to him that he only tipped me 5% on his ticket... hah... I laughed about that for a solid 5 minutes. When I was talking to my boss about it later he told me to take comfort in the fact that I'm not a shit-head like this man. Everyone (including my boss) spent the rest of the night making fun of this guy.... what a douche-bag. Best thing about this all-- he took his receipt this time... I really hope he goes online and complains about this. I would LOVE to see what he would say... "we called our waitress fat and she got offended. She sent out the manager and he yelled at us. although the service was good, we will never return to this location." I hope he does it.... loser....

alright- now in other, other news.... my date to the wedding backed out. seems he requested the wrong day off of work, so he can't go... whatever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, or else he saw the unisex shoes...

Love you!

Mom

Levi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Levi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Levi said...

I believe that the gods of chili's will punish that man. He will start to see people frowning and not smiling during the Chili's commercials. (as you may tell I am having trouble commenting, and i have no comment on that matter)

Scooter said...

geez Levi... what's going on with you? you left me a million comments!!

he did see the uni-sex shoes... I think... but I don't know why that'd make him not want to go-- they're the prettiest shoes I've ever seen!

Berserk said...

"I'm just an old bastard"
LOL