Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Survery!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Ashley aka the human TV guide
2. What were you doing at 0800? I was at work
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching Juno
4. What happened to you in 2006? I lived in FL... nuf said
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "crap cindy- look at this bruise!"
6. How many beverages did you have today? 2- Water & Diet Coke
7. What color is your hairbrush? black
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Chicken Ranch Sandwich at Chilis
9. Where were you last night? Home
10. What color is your front door? brown outside,white inside
11. Where do you keep your change? my work apron
12. What’s the weather like today? it was hot today but chilly now
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? cinnamon bun
14. What excites you? sleeping
15. Do you want to cut your hair? when don't I want to cut my hair?
16. Are you over the age of 25? No
17. Do you talk a lot? normally yes.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No. that sounds lame
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? yes... many
20. Do you make up your own words? no-- that's actually one of my biggest pet peeves
21. Are you a jealous person? not really
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'. Ashley
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Katherine
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Camilla
25. What does the last text message you received say? "okay"
26. Do you chew on your straw? sick- no
27. Do you have curly hair? yeah- but only because it's so damaged... kinky is a better word
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? TO BED!
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Drunkle.... can't top that
30. What was the last thing you ate? ck ranch sand
31. Will you get married in the future? knock on wood yes
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Stardust
33. Is there anyone you like right now? yeah.... I dislike very few people
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? a couple days ago- I tried to make homemade noodles and they didn't turn out... I had to do dishes to clean up that sick mess
35.Are you currently depressed? I think the more appropriate way to ask that question is "when aren't you depressed?"
36. Did you cry today?haha yeah.... when I was watching law and order SVU
37. Why did you answer and post this? Carolyn told me to... and because I wanted to.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Levi... guildylocks... everyone else was already tagged

5 comments:

Scooter said...

haha--- that title is supposed to be survey... not survery... my bad!

Carolyn said...

guildylocks is the one who started this :) MAKE HER DO IT AGAIN!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm not doing it again, if i have to then you both will have to do it again too!

Levi said...

You are wrong, I don't do surveys. :P

Scooter said...

DO IT AGAIN GUILDYLOCKS!!!!

DO IT PERIOD LEVI!!!