I was assigned to write a paper comparing a modern movie to a fairy tale. I chose Pan's Labyrinth and Cinderella. The connections are all there, I have it all in my head... I'm doing good...
the bad part? I can't actually settle down and write it.. even know I came to the computer lab so that I wouldn't have as many distractions. Totally backfired. The Internet works better here. I'm more distracted then ever.
I still have to write a paper for my CRJ class on my ride along, I have an ART test on Thursday, the following Thursday I have an SOC test and a CRJ test.... and this paper due in my ENG class... yeah... I think it's safe to say I'm a bit overwhelmed right now... Lord knows I handle that well. (sense the sarcasm?)
4 comments:
I hate classes. :( Good luck. Do your paper!
Inhale. Exhale. Write. We love you!
"My dog ate it. . . . "
I had a friend in high school whose dog actually did eat one of her textbooks, so she didn't study for a huge test we had.... it was the funniest thing in the world to hear her try and tell our teacher about it
Post a Comment