Friday, October 3, 2008

maybe I should drive slower...

so carolyn, frik, and the baby came up to see me today. We went out to dinner. Afterwards they came to my house and gave the baby a bath- I gave carolyn some shirts and pants... when it came time for them to leave I gave them directions and sent them on their way.... a few minutes later they called me. Not only were they lost, but they were lost in a pretty bad neighborhood in Evans... a not so nice city to begin with...

So I went to find them and show them where to get onto 85. Afterwards I'm driving home and I get pulled over! apparently I'm going 45 in a 25 zone... in my defence I'm never down that far south, so I really didn't know I was speeding...

no worries though- I got off with a warning... haha... suckas!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Yeah, while we were down in this "not so nice" area waiting for Scooter to come get us, some guy on a motorcycle circled around us and then we left, went to a gas station parking lot and this other guy got out of his car and started walking towards us and then left... so we left as well. Creeeepy...