Thursday, November 20, 2008

guildy's survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper if I'm opening, gift bags if I'm wrapping.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I don't know if I've ever had a real tree, but they seem like they'd be nice :)
3. When do you put up the tree? whenever my roommates make me... yes... I'm kind of a scrooge
4. When do you take the tree down? I don't... my roommates do. They were the ones that insisted we put it up!
5. Do you like eggnog? It's alright
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't really know...
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad- he doesn't ever tell me what he wants!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Carolyn- if I'd like it, she'll normally like it!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? nope
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don't do either, but if I did I'd do mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? haha... I don't know, but I can tell you who it was probably from...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Nightmare before Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? normally after thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? haha... yes.... but not to any of you guys...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? oranges
16. Lights on the tree? yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't really have one... I'm not a huge christmas music fan
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? either one :)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid... bob... joe... sam... rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I like the star my parents have :)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? christmas morning after stockings
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? christmas outside of december!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't really have a preference
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? we normally have prime rib... this year we may have a turkey though, and that sounds good too. All I ask is that we don't have ham... bleh
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't know... I'm sorry to whoever draws my name- I'm horrible to shop for
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? carebear
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? chaelomen

No comments: