I am totally addicted to the Tim Tang Test. I didn't think I would be, but I am. I am actually pretty excited because I finished like... 5 levels today. That may not seem like a lot, but it is... trust me... it really is... If any of you are interested, and I recommend that you at least try it... here it is http://www.timtang.com/ttt/
sweet- so in other news the wedding is in 2 days. I'm so excited for it to be over!! Levi- I tried to IM you the other day, but it was after I had Tim Tanged for a while, so it was probably really late, but can you take pictures? Not the official pictures for the bride of anything, just pictures so that my family can see the beauty that is this wedding... hah... we can scrape book them for Samara together hah....
Anyways- I wasn't going to share this story till after the wedding, b/c I didn't think Levi should know about it till this is all over, but it's just so funny... and so gross... and so disturbing that I had to share. Chaelomen, MJ, and Berserk already know, but Carebear, Sukie, Guildylocks, Frik, and Levi don't yet so here it goes! I went to the bridal shower and bachelorette party last Saturday and the other maid of honor turned to me when we were en route to the bachelorette party and said, "Hey I would never ask anyone but you this question, but I really want to know... what are Mormon's views on threesomes?" I told her that they were not allowed and that they were typically seen as adultery and she said "oh darn... hmm... you know... I'm kind of bi-curious" I just looked at her and said "huh... good to know... i guess..." It was then that I decided I want this wedding to be over very very soon.... Michael said this later, and I had already wondered about it, but if I had said Mormons were okay with threesomes she might have asked me??? GROSS!!! I've known this girl since 1st grade-- you would think she'd know me better!!
yep. that's all. my Internet is turned back on. the end.
5 comments:
WOW! Well glad to know that life is exciting and always throwing something new at you :)
sick-- this is one curve I don't need :)
WHAT THREESOME AREN'T ALLOWED!!!!???? Dang. . . I'm not joining the religion then.
J/K!!
That's freakin' hilarious. I think I would be a little flattered if someone asked me.
Consider yourself threesome-able!
it is kind of a compliment... in a weird way...
that test is way too hard.
Post a Comment