So I've lived in the house I'm in for a little over a year now, and today I finally unpacked.
I've been mostly unpacked for a while now, but for the most part I don't have a problem living out of boxes or suitcases or anything.... I didn't have a dresser for a long time so my clothes were just in boxes and I figured when I got a dresser I'd put my clothes away and be done with it all. I finally got a dresser a week or two ago (thanks mom) and got my stuff all put together. Looking around the room all I need now is a bookshelf. I went online and looked at those- they're crazy expensive. Totally not worth it.... anyone know what those cube things in mom and Samara's closest are called? they seem good enough for my purposes...
so I'm pretty much moved into my house... unfortunately I've only done this in time to get ready to pack up my stuff and move to Orlando (California didn't pan out). Oh well... better late than never...
8 comments:
instead of the weird crate things, you could use cinder blocks and some ply wood haha
I could, but I don't have the needed supplies for that...
We might have some spare shelves, honey. It's worth a look, anyway. And next weekend (not this coming one, but the next one) I can look at garage sales for some if you still need them.
Love you!
Mom
I'm not sure those cube things have a name...
That's right - stock up on furniture and get real comfortable. Then you can wonder why it's so hard to pack everything up and also wonder why you'd want to move.dkisuv
(If you're wondering what dkisuv spells, I typed the captcha in the wrong box....)
eeeexcellent.
Love the new layout!
Post a Comment