Thursday, June 5, 2008

I don't think I ever did this so here it goes!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I would have been 10... I would have been in fifth grade? Forth Grade? meh... I was probably hanging out with Meagan and Alicia (the bride)

2. Five things on my "To Do List" today:
1. exercise 2. pack to go home 3. go get some lab work done 4. go to a doc. appt. 5. buy t-shirts for Relay for Life

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Ice cream, chips and salsa,

4. What would I do if suddenly I was a billionaire?
quit chilis, move to the New England area

5. Three bad habits: I swear a lot... I slouch.... I bite my nails

6. Five places I've lived:
Sandy, Thornton, Greeley, Florida.... different house in Greeley

7. Five jobs I've had:
1- some pet care thing Caroyln and I did together. 2- babysitter. 3- random computer work for Faulkner 4- Disney 5- Chilis

8. Five things that MOST people don't know about me:
1- I have been so high from paint fumes and anxiety medication that I don't remember anything about the weekend I painted my house except 3 things: I ate an entire batch of brownie batter while sitting on my kitchen floor, I went out to dinner with my roommates and for some reason thought it was a good idea to follow our waiter around when we needed his help (don't worry-- we tipped good.... really good...), and lastly-- the next day at church I felt it was a good idea to bear my testimony. I don't remember a single thing I said, but I'm told it was hilarious. I haven't taken my anxiety meds since.
2- I fell asleep during the ACTs... and still got a 22
3- I always think I'm going to get fired from my job
4- I tried to join the Army and was turned away b/c of my asthma
5- okay- there's a very long story that goes along with this one, and I can tell it later, but I don't feel like it right now... seeing as how it's 2:30 in the morning..... I one time had to go have a talk with the bishop because I went to church smelling... nay wreaking of marijuana. Because of this and no. 1 some people at church think I'm a drug addict... I am not for the record...

Tag 5 People: everyone was already tagged I think.... but I don't think Chaelomen did it, so Chaelomen and Levi (one day I will get levi to do one of these). Audrey if she reads this too (bet that sounds weird to whoever doesn't know there are 2 audreys)

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

so what's the marijuana story?

Berserk said...

I know that story. I'm surprised scooter mentioned it here.

MJ said...

haha, i'm always worrying that i'm gonna get fired or be in trouble for whatever.

your anxiety meds story made me laugh, and i don't believe that you swear--"oh darn" is not swearing. lol

Berserk said...

None of you *really* swear. Not like me, anyway.

Scooter said...

hah... yeah... not when I'm around you guys... and probably never as bad as berserk...