So last night at work we had a group of 60 girls come in to eat. Apparently Rush week is over on campus and an entire sorority came in to eat to celebrate or something like that... I've never really understood the draw of greek life.... whatever though, they were good tippers...
Last night when I got home from work it was about midnight and I had a test today that I wasn't really ready for. I was up studying till about 5 AM... studying and helping Cindy with some math homework... and calling dad for help with math homework. I set my alarm to wake up this morning and go to class, but I didn't hear it... maybe it didn't go off, maybe it went off and I actually didn't hear it... either way I should probably invest in a new alarm clock. This seems to be the second time I haven't woken up for something pretty important. Last Saturday my alarm clock didn't go off/ I slept through it and I missed a meeting at work. I was written up... kind of still waiting for the ax to fall, but I don't know if it will. I think I do still have a semi-secure job. Stupid alarm clock... time for a new one for sure...
Also- My computer is broken! Again! NOOOO!!!!!
5 comments:
just to clarify- I did not sleep though my test... I just took it... I think I at least passed...
I'll treat you to a new alarm clock, honey.
Love you!
Mom
You should get one of those ones that goes under the mattress and vibrates when the alarm goes of so you'll wake up.
Carolyn- hah.. that would have been a GREAT idea, but I already bought one last week.... I can plug my iPod in and listen to my music there!
Thanks anyways mom :)
I like the idea of a vibrating alarm clock. Waking up to a massage would be good.
Post a Comment