Monday, January 26, 2009

close your eyes... clear your heart..

So much has happened since I last wrote.

First, my roommate moved out. She wasn't actually deported, but she would have been if she stayed in the country.

Second, I have two job interviews this week... I don't know if I'm going for a new job, or a second job... either way I hope I get one of them!

Third, I redid my blog!

okay so- apparently not enough happened that I really had much to write about, but I felt like writing anyways...

5 comments:

TheWizard said...

I like the new look...

Scooter said...

:) thanks!

Susie said...

I like it too. and I couldn't watch whatever it is you h ad posted. What was that?

Love you!

Mom

Scooter said...

oh it was the video to a cover of I will survive by cake. it's a pretty good song :)

Carolyn said...

fancy new blog. :D