After the test I decided to take the wallpaper down in my bathroom and get going on getting it fixed up. Ever since Sam got the bathtub to start draining I've wanted to fix up the bathroom so that it was a more relaxing environment so I could take a bath or just like the way it looks :) I didn't take any before pictures, but much like the kitchen, just picture any typical grandma bathroom. Floral wallpaper, completely monotone color scheme (beige... boring!) and poorly maintained plumbing fixtures. I got all the wallpaper off, spackle'd the walls, and they're ready to prime and paint. The walls have no texture to them at all though, so I'm trying to decide if we should consider painting them so they appear to have texture.
We have severe water damage on the floor around the toilet. I'm assuming that if I can see it through the linoleum, it's probably significantly worse on the subfloor.... anyone know how to fix that?
3 comments:
Yep. Before I moved in here, we the same problem. We actually had to cut away and replace a lot of the sub floor by removing the toilet and taking a sawzall into the crawl space.
oy vey... looks like i've got some work cut out for me
Accessoires Sac louis vuitton
Boite de produit
boucle chanel
boucle juicy
boucle louis vuitton
boucle vivienne
bracelet chanel
bracelet juicy
bracelet links
bracelet louis vuitton
bracelet vivienne
collier chanel
collier juicy
collier louis vuitton
collier vivienne
main bracelet chanel
Porte cles chanel
Porte cles louis vuitton
Post a Comment