In other news- post shot I kind of feel like crap. Just FYI
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
So on Monday I went over to my Doc's office to get my first shot- apparently someone in the office forgot to order it, so I didn't get it. I was angry, but I tried to stay calm with the LPN because I don't know if she was the one who was supposed to order it and forgot, or if she was just the messenger. Either way, I was less than successful at not getting angry. Today I went to the clinic to get the shot though, and she was the one who administered the injection and I was much nicer to her. I find it's probably not a good idea to be rude to someone who's about to stick a needle in your butt. Side note- I did NOT realized this was a butt shot... not that it would have made any difference really, but I'm pretty sure I read on the Lupron website that it can be given in the deltoids. The LPN was friendly, but all in all not very professional. First, she took my blood pressure wrong. She didn't get a reading that is too far off what I normally am, but she still did it wrong. Then, she had her cell phone in the exam room with her. It started ringing when she was taking my vitals, and she went out in the hall and took the call. It was her fiance... so weird... Finally though, after giving me the shot she told me she had no idea what it was and how it worked. She asked if I knew, which I did so I told her, and she seemed kind of blown away that I knew. It was a weird doctors visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Geez, she sounds like an idiot. I have to say, I hate it when I know more than the person I'm paying for some service.
Love you!
Mom
Post a Comment