
I'll write about the rest of the ride along later, but I thought berserk would like this picture seeing as how he and his friends really seemed to want to take a picture of me sitting on some metal pig....
and on that note- I'm off to work :)
and on that note- I'm off to work :)
3 comments:
Huh.... Interesting. I have to hand it to you, sweetie, you get the prize for most interesting teasers.
Love you!
Mom
There's a BBQ place that my friends and I like to eat at. There's a statue of a pig out front. Whenever someone new is with us, we tell them that it's a tradition that the first time you go there with us you have to ride the pig. If needed, we will claim that we have all already done this.
Scooter is the second person to ride the pig. The first person was a rookie who actually fell for the "we've all done it" line. I don't think Scooter fell for it, I think she just likes being in unusual pictures.
In honor of your affection for pigs, I have a little something for you on the kitchen counter.
love you!
Mom
Post a Comment