So this morning I woke up late, so I had to get ready for work really fast. I got ready with just enough time to get to work on time when I noticed betty had pee'd in her kennel. I let her out thinking I'd wash the kennel and let her run free in the house for the day while it dried. Apparently she'd pee'd in her kennel during the night though, and she slept in a pool of pee and she was wet and cold when she got out of the kennel. So she rolled on the floor to dry off/ warm up. So now I have to clean the carpet before I leave for work AND wash her kennel AND since she's covered in pee, give her a bath. yeah.... I was late to work today...
Thing that gets me- Betty will normally wake me up if she needs to go out in the middle of the night. I have no idea what prompted her to think that peeing in her house and sleeping in it all night was the better option. She would have gotten a treat if she'd woken me up... instead she got a bath.
1 comment:
Poor Audrey. Poor doggie. :(
Post a Comment