So a couple days ago I came to work and found a space heater in my cube. Dr. M had noticed that I always wear my coat the day earlier and he asked why. I told him it was freezing in my cube, so he brought me a space heater. I didn't have an outlet to plug it in though, so it was really just a decoration. So he asked why I don't use it and I said that I really want to, but I don't have a spare outlet, so he brought me a power strip.
Current job= WAY better than externship. I remember saying to Dr. Pace once how cold it was in his office (legitimately... he kept the office heated @ about 62 degrees). I was telling him this because the patients were complaining about how cold it was. He told me that when I graduate from med school and have my own practice I can control the thermostat. Jerk. Dr. M is a way better employer/physician IMO.
1 comment:
Awww... Nice doc. :) Tell him your mother likes him.
Post a Comment