Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm still here!!

so I had my wisdom teeth out.... or at least one of them. I was pretty out of commission for about 4 days. Then I went back to work and had to start being lucid again.

It was a bad week to be groggy from pain pills- we found out today that our fax machine has been down for 2 days now. It is so BAD for the fax to be down in a doctors office! we've started doing a bunch of work arounds so we can get it all taken care of, but it's been so much work! I have faith that we'll finally be caught up tomorrow though :)

So there's an Art Sale not to far away from me and Sam this weekend- I think I'm going to see if I can get him to go to it with me. If I can't, odds are I'll go anyways, but it'd be cool if he'd come :) Maybe we'll find something pretty to put in our newly decorated kitchen!

2 comments:

sukie said...

Wooo glad you're alive! You know I ran into a bunch of ppl last night telling me I should start up the biggest loser blog again.

Scooter said...

that's because it's a good idea :)