Friday, December 31, 2010

Dentist appt

so I had a dentist appt a couple days ago- I thought just for a cleaning and a referral to an Oral Surgeon. Dr. Call looked at my x-rays and looked at my wisdom teeth and decided it really had to come out asap. I wasn't complaining- it had been causing me so much pain. Now I'm remembering why I hated having the first one out though.... While this extraction went much smoother than the first one, it still was a difficult extraction. I had an incredibly hard time calming down because of how the first extraction went, so dr. call gave me Nitrous. That stuff is awesome.... Laughing gas doesn't even begin to describe it! It did the trick though, and did in fact calm me down. After that the process went much smoother.

So my mouth is beginning to feel better now, but I'm super bored. I haven't left my house for a couple days now, and Betty is so excited about it. She's been pretty worried so she has been right next to me ever since I got home from the dentist. It's cute... but I'm ready to be out of the house and not have her constantly bringing me and endless line of tennis balls.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

That's totally random that he took them out immediately. And Betty does have an endless supply of tennis balls. She's adorable :)

Susie said...

And I agree, nitrous oxide is awesome. No work done on my mouth without it.

Love you.

Mom