So for those who don't know, Sam and I got a dog. She is adorable :) Half border collie, half aussie. She acts full border collie- totally energetic and loves to play fetch all day everyday. I've really loved having her...
So here's the problem- when I started my new job (those who don't know, I'm officially a medical assistant now) I started working more hours than I was as a waitress. Little Betty Boop has had to spend a lot more time on her own than she used to. She started acting out by having a ton of accidents, but we broke her of that one pretty quick. Now, she gets so anxious. She's kept me awake all night for 2 nights now... Anyone have any tips on how to get a dog to calm down? I've heard of dog pheromones that you can get in glade plug-in type things, but I don't know anyone who's tried them. Anyone know if they work?
3 comments:
9 whole months!!! Finally a blog entry. . . I thought you've given up on blogging that's why you're not on the list. YOU'RE STILL MY FRIEND THOUGHT NO DIGGITY NO DOUBT!
I like the way you work it... no diggity!
Do you leave her out in the house while you're gone or is she in a kennel?
lol- I'm glad we're still friends sukie! I was worried!
Carolyn- we normally let her run free when we're not home, but she was a very bad dog last night... we may start putting her in her kennel...
Post a Comment