Tuesday, December 21, 2010

one solid month

So I was talking to Sukie yesterday about how I want to get the biggest loser up and running again... and she doesn't think I'll blog if she does! I can understand why she may thing that.

So I told her I'd have one solid month of blogging and then she said she'd get it going again. Today is day no.1, but I'm getting a migraine and I still have 4 hours left at work, so today's post will be pretty short.

meh... my month will start tomorrow :)

2 comments:

sukie said...

HEY NOW!! You can't keep pushing the date of the month back.

You crack me up!!

Keep blogging! And I'll keep coming back to support ya. Or rag on ya. . or Love ya!!

Scooter said...

heh- I totally knew that post wouldn't count as my start date, but at least I tried to start yesterday!