Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Game night!

Last night Carolyn, Frik, Alice, Jack, and Widget came to my house to play games with me and Sam. The original plan was to play Little Big Planet, but sam gave carolyn a game called Split Decision for christmas, and we ended up playing that all night instead. It's a really fun game- I'm glad Sam got it :) Everyone got to the house around 8 and stayed till about midnight. I was so tired at work today, but it was totally worth it!

In other news- David and Sarah got me a Chinese brush paint set for christmas this year, and I opened it up and tried it today. It's so much fun! I painted a few orchids, and a bird. I didn't take any pictures (at least not with the good camera), but I'm pretty proud of how they turned out for my first attempt. I've only tried black and white pictures so far, but I think I'll open up the colors and try them tomorrow. I'm probably going to have to go to Michaels or Hobby Lobby on my next paycheck and get more stuff :)

3 comments:

sukie said...

Nice I want to see your paintings!

Susie said...

I thought they were great!

Scooter said...

sweet! Once I start feeling a bit better I'll post some pictures :)