So I made this because I kind of felt like writing a few thoughts, but in making it, I forgot which thoughts I was going to write... hence this may be the most random/ long post ever. That being said, it may also be the only post ever... so it evens out!
So I've been sick the past couple of weeks and I'm just barely getting to a point where my breathing scores reflect how healthy I feel. I've felt fine for the past few days, but just barely today I'm actually really breathing well. I bring this up because today is the first day I've really done anything. Today I went to the bank. I realize this doesn't sound like the most exciting outing, but it really was. Before I went to the bank I had to have a reason to go, right? so I had to go get my pay-check.
I have 2 jobs. One of them pays fine, and I'd probably be totally fine with only this job, but I still took the other one thinking a bit of extra money would be nice. Today I re-evaluated that. I've worked there for about a month now. I don't work many hours, but I still was working enough to make it worth it (or so I thought). For an entire month my paycheck was only $50. Totally not worth it... I'll probably quit.
so that wasn't too long... I probably have more to say, but I have class tomorrow so I won't say it all now.
3 comments:
wait... where is this crappy second job?
I work for UNC catering too... that one is way worse then the first one...
I say quit. Not worth it for $50 bucks a month when it also takes up any spare time you might have.
Love you, glad i found you!
Mom
Post a Comment