it's all the hormones talking.
Actually, that was pretty good. In no danger of becoming my favorite, but pretty catchy.
haha- it's TOTALLY in danger of becoming my favorite!
Who is that, anyway?
the band is called Take That... this song is Shine
That's pretty weird :)I like it!
oh, I totally thought it was Johnny Depp at first.
Yeah, no danger of becoming my favorite either, but the video is kind of cool.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Actually, that was pretty good. In no danger of becoming my favorite, but pretty catchy.
haha- it's TOTALLY in danger of becoming my favorite!
Who is that, anyway?
the band is called Take That... this song is Shine
That's pretty weird :)
I like it!
oh, I totally thought it was Johnny Depp at first.
Yeah, no danger of becoming my favorite either, but the video is kind of cool.
Post a Comment