So when I first got my license I was really skittish about driving at night by myself. I was always really paranoid that there was someone in my back seat. I have since gotten over this fear.
This one time I was driving to seminary, which started at 5:45 in the morning, and I needed to go pick up this girl named Emily. For those of you know don't know Emily, she is very petite... she might have weighed 100 pounds and she was about 5'6. I was on my way to pick her up when I saw a shadow in my back seat. It was still dark outside and I couldn't figure out what had cast the shadow, so I started panicking... a lot...
When I got to Emily's house I opened the door to try to get out and check out the back seat, but the shoulder belt was moving so slow and I couldn't get out! I ended up pawing my way through the seat belt and I fell out of the car. At this point I'm certain someone is in my car- so I slowly get up and turn to see who it is... there's on one in my back seat, but they had plenty of time to get out while I'm struggling to get out of the car.... then someone TAPS MY BACK!!! dun dun dun..... I screamed and turned around it's EMILY!!!! then I panic some more and faint....
Yep.... I fainted at the sight of at 100 pound girl... by the way- if your curious, the shadow was cast by a stop sign...
4 comments:
hah... i love that story!
haha- I'm glad you enjoyed it :)
Wow... I think I'd have kept that one under my hat if I were you.
Then again, I have a different reputation to protect. ;)
I think this story IS my reputation :)
Post a Comment